Tuesday 2 September 2014

Another screen, for the HUD - Otra pantalla, para el HUD

Hi!

It turns out that I was given that kind of that multimedia double din chinese radios to try fixing it, but it wasn't possible to repair, so one day I was bored I decided to dissasemble it and recovered the TFT panel, looking on the internet I found on eBay a seller that supplied the part for exactly this model of panel with a VGA input at 23€ with free shipping (lol), I ordered it and yesterday it arrived.

This is a first test:



I thought that it could be interesting using it to make a Head Up Display following the indications that this chap kindly shared with all us:

http://bwongtech.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/how-to-build-hud-for-your-car.html

Cheers!!

--------------------------------------------

Buenas!!

Resulta que me dieron una radio multimedia de esas chinas doble din para intentar repararla, pero no tenía arreglo posible, así que un día que me aburría me decidí a desmontarla y recuperé el panel TFT, resulta que buscando por eBay encontré un vendedor que me suministraba una placa para exactamente ese modelo de panel y con entrada VGA por 23 euros con portes gratis (xD), la pedí y me llegó ayer.

Esta es la prueba de funcionamiento:




He pensado que puede ser interesante usarla para fabricar un Head up Display según las indicaciones que aquí este amigo ha compartido amablemente:

http://bwongtech.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/how-to-build-hud-for-your-car.html

Saludos!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Iron Sticks | Titanium Slots & Dice Recipes - ITUNIA
    ‎Iron Sticks titanium iv chloride · ‎Iron Sticks titanium dioxide · ‎Iron Sticks Recipes titanium dioxide · ‎Spinning Iron Sticks Recipes guy tang titanium toner · ‎Spinning Iron 4x8 sheet metal prices near me Sticks Recipes

    ReplyDelete